Best movies coming to Netflix in November: Animal House, Sixteen Candles
There are a lot of movies to choose from on Netflix these days — but honestly, they aren't all great. So we have highlighted the ones worth your time.
In November, you have Orson Welles' final movie, "The Other Side of the Wind," Robert De Niro looking for vengeance in a remake of "Cape Fear," and John Belushi throwing a toga party in "National Lampoon's Animal House."
- "Bram Stoker's Dracula" (Available November 1).Francis Ford Coppola delivers one of the most lush stories about the prince of darkness you'll ever see.
- "Cape Fear" (November 1).After Steven Spielberg bowed out of making a remake of the 1962 thriller, Martin Scorsese teamed with Robert De Niro to tell a more chilling looks at former inmate Max Cady tormenting the lawyer who defended him and his family.
- "Children of Men" (November 1).Alfonso Cuarón looks at a world where women have become infertile. It doesn't lead to anything good. The movie also features the best single-shot sequence you'll ever see.
- "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (November 1).Steven Spielberg shows what happens when first contact is upon us.
- "From Dusk Till Dawn" (November 1).If Coppola's "Dracula" isn't your thing, Robert Rodriguez delivers a fun vampire tale.
- "National Lampoon's Animal House" (November 1).This comedy classic features the talents of John Belushi and a very creative parade float.
- "Sixteen Candles" (November 1).One of John Hughes' best high-school tales.
- "The Other Side of the Wind" (November 2).Over 40 years in the making, Orson Welles final movie is finally ready to be seen.
Video: What's Coming To Netflix November 2018 (New Netflix Shows & Movies for This Fall)
How to Sit in a Kayak
Is Cleanliness Among the Causes of Allergies
20 Outfits That’ll Make You Want Colored ConverseSneakers
If You Blow Your Diet By Dinner Every Day, These 5 Strategies Will Help
Lift Review: Tech to Help You Set Good Habits
Top 10 Yoga Poses For Swimmers
Everyone’s Wearing: Geek Chic
Marriage provides little benefit to children
A woman tells us what its actually like to see a sex therapist
Ferns Banana Bread Recipe
Free vaccines for pregnant women