How to Pack for a Sleepover (Teens)
Find a good sized bag.Make sure it has pockets for storing smaller items in and at least one larger compartment for bigger essential items. Ensure that the bag you have picked is comfortable to carry and can fit everything in perfectly well.
Find a toiletries bag.Inside pack: deodorant, body spray, perfume, toothbrush/paste, makeup, pads/tampons, shampoo, shower gel (if you are planning on having a shower at the friends' house). hair ties, bobby pins, face wash and anything else you wish to bring (put all leakable items in zip-lock bags or plastic baggies to prevent leakages).
Pick out your comfiest PJ's or nightie.If your PJ's/sleepwear have short sleeves, bring along another jumper in which you are happy to sleep in (you never know how cold the room may be!). Another choice would be to pack an onesie!
Pack snacks!You can't forget snacks and junk food on a sleepover - popular choices include chocolate, sweets, biscuits (Oreos work best), crisps (salt and vinegar are more gentle on the stomach late at night so are a recommended choice) and you can't forget drinks - perhaps some Lucozade, lemonade, Sprite or Fanta?
Pack a small purse full of medical supplies (optional).Although your friend's parents are virtually guaranteed to have medical supplies in their house, you can of course bring your own! Include: plasters, painkillers (paracetamol preferably), extra pads/tampons, insect bite medicine, an inhaler (if needed), antiseptic wipes, sudocrem, spot/acne cream and any other desired supplies.
Take a magazine or book.You never know if you will wake up during the night and want to read for a little bit.
Take a flashlight.This is a must! What if you need to go to the bathroom during the night and it is dark?!
Pack a dressing gown and slippers.It's only polite to wear them in the morning when you are going down to breakfast or eating dinner the night before.
Take your stuffed animal.Your favourite teddy may want to have a day (and/or) a night out so why not bring him/her along? They'd love it!!
Pack clean clothes and underwear for the next day!
Finally, have a fantastic time!Enjoy yourself, watch scary movies and get SOME sleep (but there are no rules to a girly sleepover).
QuestionWhat happens if I get there, and it is a big group of people, and some of them are mean to me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could either hang out with the nice people or call your parents and go home.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Remember to inform the host about any allergies you have.
- If you happen to be on your period while at the sleepover, do not be afraid to ask their parent/carer for supplies if you run out! Or if your friend has already started then you can easily ask her for pads/tampons if you happen to need them.
- Bring things from home (pillow, teddy/stuffed animal); it always makes you feel better when you miss home.
- Take a sign to their house if your friend has a sibling reading "DO NOT ENTER, OR YOU WILL BE TICKLED TO DEATH" or you can enter a fun, funky, APPROPRIATE threat of your own! You can tape it to the door and see if they obey your rules.
- Why not take a DVD or two? A really good movie idea for a teen sleep over is Disney's Frozen.
- Don't pack anything that might get you into trouble or that will get you into a dangerous situation.
- Pack tissues just in case, but most houses usually have tissues!
- If you have a phone or tablet, bring it! You may need to get in touch with a parent or guardian.
- If you want to go home, and your friends are still awake, ask the friend that’s hosting the party. Most of the time, they’ll be kind and friendly, and will let you go home.
- Be polite and don't do things you wouldn't do at your house.
- If it's your first time at a friends house, make sure to get on his/her parent/guardians' good side.
- Don't get upset if you begin to miss home - just think happy thoughts and enjoy your sleepover.
- Don't make yourself sick with too many snacks.
- Ensure the movies are not too scary, you don't want nightmares do you?!
Video: What to pack for a sleepover!
Easy hairstyle ideas for college fest
A New Study Finds That Physical Therapy After Breast Cancer Surgery Alleviates Problems With Arm Mobility and Lymphedema
Clean Eating Hot Fudge
Jimmy Choo Opens Men’s Accessories Store
Karwachauth information and providing ideas for men to gift their wifes something special on karwachauth
Glorified Pedometers: 5 Facts About Fitbit, Jawbone Up, and Other Wearables
Morgan Freeman to play Nelson Mandela in new movie
Jessica Alba’s Flashes Toned Stomach While Running Errands
5 New Nail Polish Colors We’re Obsessed With RightNow
How to Dress Sexy but Casual
Financial Health How-To
How to Use Timehop Sync
Meghan Markle doesnt understand why she cant wear pants around queen: report
Times Friendships Come to an End
4 Keys to Weight-Loss for Psoriasis: Archie’s Story
Date: 12.12.2018, 13:21 / Views: 92471