Jerk Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple
Jul 28, 2013
Expand your pork chop horizons with a unique dish paired with grilled fresh pineapple.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 20
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. light brown sugar
1 tbsp. jerk seasoning
1 tbsp. lime peel
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Prepare grill for direct grilling on medium high.
- Stir 1 tablespoon each olive oil, packed light brown sugar, jerk seasoning, and grated lime peel; 2 cloves garlic, pressed; and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper in bowl. Rub onto 4 pork chops.
- Slice 2 sweet potatoes and 1 pineapple 1/2-inch thick; spray with cooking spray.
- Grill pork, pineapple, and sweet potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender and pork is cooked (145 degrees F), turning over once. Transfer to cutting board; cut potatoes and pineapple into wedges.
- Divide pork chops, sweet potatoes, and pineapple among 4 plates. Sprinkle with 4 green onions, chopped.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Video: Jerk Pork Recipe | Jerk Pork Grilled and Glazed on Drum Smoker
11 Dates Every Woman Should Go On At Least Once
How to Make Mercury Glass
Shop the Charming Accessory Taylor Swift Is Obsessed With
How to Make a Greetings Card Rattler Noise Maker
Free People June 2012 Lookbook
Messy Braid Updo for Long Hair: Prom Hairstyles
11 libri da leggere assolutamente a gennaio
People are mad that Fantastic Beasts will gloss over Dumbledore’s sexuality and J.K. Rowling has responded
Brilliant Choreographed Groom and Groomsmen’s Surprise Wedding Dance
Fresh Mackerel Salad with Fennel and Orange Recipe
Date: 15.12.2018, 03:30 / Views: 74362