Seven hot sandwiches to boost your mood
- Combine the sliced tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Toss everything carefully, cover the bowl with a lid, and put it into the fridge.
- Heat the oven to 190°C.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into 12 slices.
- Toast the bread in the oven for 5 minutes until it turns a golden color.
- Adjust the temperature to 120°C.
- Scoop the tomato salad onto the toast with a tablespoon.
- Cover each sandwich with thin slices of mozzarella.
- Heat up the bruschetta in the oven until the cheese melts (it will take just about 2 minutes). Serve immediately.
Video: How the food we eat impacts mood, mental health
Using Yoga to Battle Restless Legs Syndrome
Top Gear Host Matt LeBlanc On What Makes Him Happy
What Is the Appendix A Vestigial Organ, or One With a Purpose
How to Write a Summary
How to Make a Beaded Necklace
U.S. News World Report: Top Diets for 2012
How to Make Spider Cupcakes
An Unironic Ode to Old Lady’ Perfumes—and Why They’re Worth aTry
How to Buy a Gift for Someone Who is Hard to Buy For
La Grande Orange Grocery Review
Suite Blanco Second FallWinter 2012-2013 Campaign
Date: 16.12.2018, 00:18 / Views: 63454