Soba Salad with Honey-Ginger Dressing
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories: 217 | Total Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 311 mg | Carbohydrates: 36 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 7 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 4 tablespoons lite soy-sauce, optional Tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 7 ounces soba noodles
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 endive
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil and ginger. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the vegetables to uniform, small pieces. Set aside.
- Over medium - high heat, boil some water in a pot. When it boils, add the soba noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or follow the number of minutes indicated in the pack. Drain the noodles then rinse with cold water under the faucet. Drain completely.
- In a bowl, mix the soba noodles with the sauce then add the vegetables, sesame seeds, pine nuts and chives. Serve hot or cold.
Video: Teriyaki Salmon with Soba Noodle Salad | Gordon Ramsay
Windowpane Checks Street Style Inspiration
How Long Will It Take to Run a 10K
Season trend : the pleat
How to Cook Swordfish
25 Sexy Wedding Dresses for 2015
Triple Tomato Pasta With Spinach and White Beans
The quality of life with MS
Audrey Tatou to play Coco Chanel
How Much Do You Know About Your Pet
Know How Astronaut Diet Helps In Losing Weight In Hindi
Tips, ideas and techniques to detoxify your body and stay fit and healthy
7 Food Pairings That Fight Inflammation
Mahogany Chicken and Broccoli